March 30, 2008

My Family

Chad. (aka Krow) My Sweetie. My best Friend. He is a wonderful father and Husband. He is a web designer, he loves his job (it looks to me to be more like a big boy playground, but hey, that's just my opinion!) and the people he works with. It's great to have him working in a job he truly loves! He loves to play paintball and we have lots of fun watching him play. He loves spending time with his kids and making them laugh as he puts them to bed at night.


Brandon. My Boy. My baby. As I reassured him a few nights ago, no matter how many babies I have, he and Jaycee will still always be my babies. He is my little friend and cuddler. Brandon is growing up so fast, I think he is always trying to catch up to Jaycee. He is really showing his talents in sports. So far, he has tried a season of soccer, Tae Kwan Do (?), Basketball, and he's on his second season of Baseball. He has improved so much from last year! But he sure seemed to be a natural at Basketball. On his final game he made 8 of the 11 baskets his team scored! He loves to run and he's always in a hurry to get things done. Like most boys his age, he loves video games and can keep up with Chad on some games; on other games, he whoops us all. He's doing great in school and loves playing football at recess. He's very competitive, but also very compassionate. Too much time playing with his sister I guess! They are best friends and I love it!


Jaycee. My sweet little girl. Not so little anymore, but always will be sweet! She is a wonderful big sister to Brandon. She loves to dance and sing. She just started dance lessons again last month and is doing great! She has a beautiful voice and can start singing along with most all songs on the radio, even when Chad flips channels back and forth quickly. She has her father's talents of picking up on the tunes! Her other passion, yes passion, is her stuffed animals, all 76 of them! It is one of the few things I argue with her about. She thinks she needs the majority of them on her bed. I found her the other morning half out of her bed because she didn't fit with all the animals! At one point a few months ago I "cleaned" her room and put several stuffed animals in a bag, but within a few days she had found them and they were all back where they were before. She can't part with any of them and I'm almost certain she has a name for each and every one of them! You might be asking why I have bought her so many? It's not all my fault; she found a stash that Chad had saved since his childhood that she felt she needed to inherit. Aside from toys, she is starting to help out more in the kitchen, stirring and measuring and reading recipes. She needs a little more experience reading the recipes (and a mom that pays attention) since last time we made brownies we put in a heaping teaspoon of salt instead of 1/2 tsp. They were salty, but chocolate treats are not wasted in my presence!

No comments: