March 29, 2008

We Are Here!

Okay, so I have been humbled and inspired! Chad tried getting me to blog back in the day when people would say, "what's a blog?" And I would say to Chad, "What do I need a blog for?" Well, I have been inspired by many of my close friends, and by many strangers, whose blogs made it possible for me to peer anonymously into their lives, to smile, laugh and even cry a little. So I caught the fever and Chad was all too ready to help me set it up this very night. He assured me he will be able to eventually build me a "cuter" blog. . . Later.

The reason for my unusual title is this: Chad typed it as a test to show me how to do this, and I liked it. We recently saw "Horton Hears a Who" and I loved it (although Chad would laugh at hearing that because I dozed off a few times)! Anyway, I loved reading the book to my kids and my favorite part to read was "We are here, we are here, we are here!" Well everyone, we (I) are finally here in cyberspace for the world, or whoever cares, to peer anonymously into our lives! Thank you Sweetie for being patient with me and waiting for me to catch up with the rest of the world.

No comments: